This solution is recommended for companies in which one vehicle is used by more than one person or when one employee uses more than one vehicle in his daily activity. With its help the fleet manager can see in real time who, when and how is using each vehicle.
From a technical perspective two versions of this solution are available. The first one implies only driver identification and the second, a more complex one, which in addition to driver identification allows or forbids the actual starting of the vehicle based on an authorized card.
The vehicle driver identification and sound alert solution is based on an RFID identifier/reader featuring a led and a buzzer which is installed on board of every vehicle connected to the monitoring GPS device. Each driver is given an authorized personal card which validates and registers the driver`s data in the TrackGPS system by a simple pass/touch against the identifier.
The Buzze is an integral part of the solution and will start emitting sounds from the moment the vehicle is started and the identifier`s led becomes red. The sound will only cease the moment when authentication is validated and the led light will turn green. In case the card is not authorized (or is not configured according to the GPS device), the sound will continue until the engine is stopped. This authentication is compulsory each time the engine starts.
The vehicle driver identification and start-up by RFID, provides in addition to the first option the option to not allow the actual start of the vehicle if the driver does not identify himself and does not possess a card which is authorized for starting the vehicle.
For a more complex analysis it is recommended to implement these driver identification solutions along with:
Features and reports:
+ General features
+ General reports
- Status: Stationing, Vehicle log book, Daily activity sheet, Time sheet, Location, Consumption, Daily report, Route, Km Index
- Variations: Route, Schedule
- Hotspots: Hotspots, Top Hotspots, Commands, Hotspot Stationing
- Speeds: Speeds, Top Speeds, Exceeded Speed, Digital Tachograph
- History: History, MOL fuelling, Future Inspections, Performed Inspections
- Automatic reports
- Notifications: Vehicle notifications, User notifications
- Analytical Reports
+ DATA MANAGEMENT
- Personal Settings Management
- Vehicle Management
- User Management
- GPS Device Management
- Hotspots Management
- Route Management
- Division Management
- History Management
- Schedule Management
- Automatic Report Management
- User documents
- Fleet Management
+ SOLUTION SPECIFIC REPORTS
- Localization- real time on map visualization of the driver`s identification name
- Log book report with identification: – log book including driver identification for each performed travel
- Consumption report and fleet timing – this report is specific to this solution and provides an overview of several parameters (fuel consumption, km driven, hours driven, stationing hours etc.) from the vehicle driver`s perspective.